Why should we choose you as our photographer?
- At Julio Larregoity Photography we are passionate and honest about our work. We have a simple philosophy and that is to shoot every wedding like it is our own. We offer high quality professional photography and products and personal customer service.
Do you work with an assistant?
- In weddings of more than a 100 guests we bring an assistant with us . This allows for more creative freedom and we can give the bride/groom our full attention. For weddings with a second photographer booked, we will bring a second photographer and will double as an assistant in some instances.
How can we organize a meeting with you?
- Please call me at 787-225-2212 or contact me to arrange a mutually agreeable time for the both of us. We can either meet at our photography studio, or work it through the net in the comfort of your own home on most weeknights when both yourself and your partner are available.
- The meeting is a time where we can show you our beautiful albums, how we manually edit photos and is a good time to ask any questions that you may have. It’s also great to meet us in person as personality is an important part of choosing the right photographer.
How many photos do you usually take during a wedding?
- We prefer quality over quantity. Every wedding is unique and we do not put a limit on the number of images we take through the day. However, we usually take around 65-85 good images an hour.
Do I get the digital negatives on DVD and do I have rights to these files?
- Yes, you can buy them as an option or choose one of the packages that has it included , you will receive the files on DVD. These images are the full size, have not been reduced in quality and they don’t have a watermark on them. All images are perfectly adjusted, ready for print with many having effects applied such as black & white, sepia and others. You have rights to print and make use of these images for personal use (non commercial) as often as you like as long as you don’t sell them.
How does the website gallery work?
- After the images are edited, we start uploading all of them to our website in your own private area. The gallery will have its own password so only you and your friends & family have access to view it and order any selection.
- If you choose not to show all images to your friends and family, we’re happy to setup a separate gallery with images of your choice.
What is the turnaround time?
- Images are uploaded onto the net as soon as they’re edited. This usually takes around 1-2 weeks to be completed. We will then ask you to select photos to design an album and usually place it online for proofs and any changes to be made. Albums will usually arrive 6-8 weeks after design approval.
Will you reserve a date for me?
- Unfortunately, we cannot hold a date for you unless you sign a contract. We operate strictly on a first in first serve basis, and a booking requires both a retainer to be paid as well as the contract forms signed and returned to us.
What kind of equipment do you have?
- Please note…It is the photographer , his vision , his talents, not the gear! However, as tools we use only top of the range professional Canon equipment to ensure the best quality. We have identical backups of what’s important we have enough memory and batteries to shoot multiple weddings. We shoot in raw for the best in digital quality.
This is our selection of camera gear :
- Canon 5D Mark ll , two of them
- Primes-Canon 50 Macro 2.8 / Tamron 35mm 1.8 / 85mm 1.8
- Zooms 24-105 f4 L / 70-200 4 L
- Flashes Godox System
- and all the accesories needed for your wedding
- We also bring more than 30 yrs. experience and education with the best photographers avaliable throught the world.